Hilton Pasadena
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$84
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Restaurant
$135
ComfortInn
$129
Saga Motor Hotel(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$106
$139
$118
Travelocity
$139
1,323 results
All reviewsself parkingbreakfast buffetmountain viewroom servicewithin walking distanceold townbit datedbusiness hotelhotel shuttleconvention centerconvenient locationcolorado blvdshuttle servicebusiness tripfree shuttlefew blocksshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our family of 4 (parents an two young girls) are currently in the midst of a 5 night stay at the Hilton Pasadena. All the staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating. Front Desk check in was efficient, main restaurant breakfast buffet excellent for the money (our server Tino provided outstanding service & a welcoming attitude). Pool is heated and an enjoyable respite between events around town. Gym has new treadmills, recumbent bikes and weights. The actual rooms feel a bit dated, but have large flat screen TVs; Hilton Heavenly Bed sheets, warm duvet blankets and large towels and are certainly fine. In previous trips to Pasadena we have stayed in another hotel just next door and are finding this to be much better than that hotel. Keep it up Hilton Pasadena, you are doing a terrific job.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I would like thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. My staff and I discuss the comments we receive and we’ll certainly give recognition to Tino and the Front desk staff for making your stay enjoyable. Our hotel has recently commenced on renovation plans we have scheduled. We appreciate your patronage and certainly look forward to welcoming you on your future visit to Pasadena.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We spent three nights in an upgraded room with a balcony. I think the balcony was the upgrade, because the room itself was very average. The beds were older and not nearly as comfortable as those at Hampton Inns which we found surprising. Room service has limited hours and a limited menu. The "Starbuck's" near the meeting rooms was stocked with hotel food and very average. The location is okay, but there are better hotels, with better service in the area. This Hilton did not have the level of service or experience that I expect from Hilton.

Room Tip: Request a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Pasadena. I’m disappointed that you found the service was not what you expected. We take great pride in our service and quality of food. My staff and I discuss all comments received, we will certainly address what you noted. Regarding the physical aspects of the hotel, we have commenced on some renovation plans this year. We hope you give us another chance in your future visits to Pasadena.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My cousin and I wanted a girls weekend out and decided to stay at this place - and we both loved it! The lobby bar was awesome but closed at midnight. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. After a night out, we didn't want to get out of bed. The only draw back is when we asked the front desk for the price of the breakfast buffet, it was incorrect and in fact was about $7 more than what we expected to pay PLUS the taxes - but the buffet itself was great and had many selections plus an omelet station. The hotel was walking distance to a lot of different restaurant and was very close to shopping area. All in all, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for deciding on our hotel to spend your girls’ weekend out and very happy to hear you loved it! Please accept my sincere apologies for the misquote of the breakfast price by our front desk staff. Our culinary staff will be very proud to hear you had an enjoyable breakfast experience. We look forward to welcoming you on your future visit with us.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Got a diamond upgrade to a small average room. Not sure if the upgrade was bogus or the normal rooms are sub-par. Ordered calamari and chocolate cake to room. Calamari was terrible. Cake was average. Breakfast is pretty good though. $18 for self parking but that's fairly normal here. I would stay again but not my first choice.

• Stayed: March 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We acknowledge your comments on the need for renovation and indeed our company has commenced on its improvement plans, scheduled in phases with completion time within two years. My staff and I discuss all comments in our daily meetings; we will certainly address your dining experience with the calamari and chocolate cake, I’m quite disappointed to hear about this as we take pride on our culinary quality. I’m glad to know breakfast was good. We do appreciate your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I'm not sure what Hilton category this hotel is, but it's definitely not the top one, because the building itself is pretty old and there is no executive lounge, like in many category 6 or 7 hotels. I'm a frequent traveler and stayed at many Hilton hotels, but this one is purely business-oriented, not family and kids. Maybe it was just my impression, but I still thought that it could be renovated into something fancier to attract other type of visitors. The location of the hotel is perfect though - 5 minutes walk from the main boulevard and the restaurants and shopping. I would recommend all business travelers to stay there, because it has all standards perks, like a bar and meeting rooms and breakfast area. The food at the hotel is also not the top-notch, but it's not bad and I would mostly complain about selection than anything else. Rooms are also standard, nothing special. I don't know what kind of pool or spa it has, but I think it's all inside the hotel, on one of the lower floors. I don't think I have anything else to add, except of repeating myself that it's just an standard Hilton hotel with average room prices. The service and the staff are very accommodating!!!

Room Tip: You would want to get the room on the higher floors, because it can get noisy with traffic and other activities. There are rooms with half-balconies.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I’m very pleased to hear that despite the physical looks of our hotel, that you found our staff and their service to be very accommodating, I take great pride in our staff and the service they provide. Our hotel’s location is steps away to Historic Old Town for shopping and dining, a major plus for us. Concerning the physical aspects of the hotel, our company has commenced the first phase of improvement and renovation planned for this year and beyond. We do appreciate that you would recommend us to all business travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.