All reviews convention center club level old town within walking distance first floor an older hotel shops and restaurants mini fridge two blocks rose bowl rose parade self parking colorado blvd henry brady shuttle monica
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Not too bad. Kind of pricey for what you get though. I liked their updated units. The staff seemed pretty nice too. I think that for the price that is being charged, offering free coffee in the lobby throughout the day would be a good option. However, i was satisfied with my stay. The room was clean. Kind of disapointed there is no breakfast though..

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This is a hoax hotel!!! Not sure where to begin. First, they front entrance is a construction mess and super hard to read sign on how to get to the hotel. After finding the maze through parking, you are lost to find lobby and meet (NOT BE GREETED) by the most RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF you could imagine. I requested an early check in through my mobile app, and being a titanium elite, we always get upgrade or early check in, late check out. I got there and she gave me a look, “check in is not until 3:00” and looked away. NO GREETINGS, NOTHING. This is a service business and we are paying for service. If you can’t provide that, I am sorry you should do something else. It’s a shame that SPG allows this type of management and behavior under “Sheraton”’s name. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 167farhanan
ShannonCalloway, Supervisor at Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Greetings Guest 167farhanan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to provide a welcoming and friendly check in experience for all of our guests. This situation is not characteristic of the level of customer service that we strive for and for that we do apologize.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Pasadena.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton for a business trip with colleagues. It’s has a few pros and lots of cons.
Pros: comfortable bed, restaurant, bar, pool, friendly front desk staff
Cons: under renovation, super slow elevators, old rooms, colleagues had a smelly nauseating room and it took several calls to get them moved, no free breakfast, super busy, loud construction noise (first day was a jack hammer outside our window)

Until this hotel is done....stay at the Hyatt not even a block away. We stayed there our first night and was so sorry we moved. The Hyatt had free WiFi, free breakfast, clean, quiet, beautiful rooms.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank reenabobeena
ShannonCalloway, Supervisor at Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Greetings Guest Reenabobeena,

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining our hotel will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you. Part of this renovation process will be re modernize all three of our elevators so they work more efficiently and smoothly for our guests. We are sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed hotel with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Pasadena.

SHANNON CALLOWAY
Front Office Supervisor
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
shannon@sheratonpasadena.com
(626) 449-4000

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times. It’s in a nice location to walk to pasadena places, especially the convention center and Colorado blvd. they have a relatively new lounge...that has really second rate food and coffee. In fact, this last time I stayed here everything was so second rate that I feel compelled to review. The parking is under construction; which happens; but the elevators were nearly non useable, every time you called them it took 5 minutes or longer, and the stairs are no where close. The room was tiny, and the door opened in such a way you couldn’t then access the room! See the attached photo, showing how cruddy even the elevator panel was. Lastly, service was nearly non existent. Very crummy.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Crabclam
SheratonPasadena, Front Office Supervisor at Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Greetings Guest Crabclam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel with us.

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the front of our hotel will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you. We are excited to complete this project as it will also include brand new elevators to better fit the needs of our guests.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed hotel with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Pasadena.

Carly McGuire
Front Office Supervisor
The Sheraton Pasadena
carly@sheratonpasadena.com
626-449-4000

Reviewed March 2, 2019

I stayed at the Sheraton Pasadena on February 23. I typically stay at a Marriott but thought I would give this a shot since I know Marriott recently acquired Sheraton. I knew the hotel had been under renovation but I thought they were finished. Unfortunately, the front of the hotel was being renovated and the entrance was blocked off. It was very hard to find the front of the hotel with all of the construction signs etc. but after 2 times around the block, I found it. The hotel is attached to the convention center and they were havig an event there so parking was difficult. Once I found a place to park, an attendant helped me find the entrance to the hotel. As silly as this sounds, it was a bit overwhelming. Maybe this is what "LA" does to people. Anyway, I went to the desk to try and check in early. That process was very smooth and the front desk representative was very efficient, friendly, and gave me details about the bar, lounge and location of my room, 350. This room is absolutely beautiful. The finishes are top notch, sleek.... fabulous. If it was possible for a room to be "too big," it might have been. HUGE king sized bed, desk, chair, sofa, chest of drawers with a mini fridge and coffee and tea stocked nearby. There was still so much room... wish I had brought my yoga mat! The bathroom was gorgeous and huge as well. While the room's view lacked as it was near the front of the hotel that we being demolished, it was a very quiet spot. The bed comforrtable and bedding was dreamy. The duvet/comforter was to die for! The only thing I could possible "complain" about it that the towels were rather rough and scratchy. They were no fluffy and soft or luxurious. I will definatley stay here again but hopefully I will stay more than one night. Nice hotel, very friendly and professional staff, good location. Great job Sheraton!!

Date of stay: February 2019