$142
$127
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

GreenTree Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$163
$129
$104
$159
$158
$99
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$277
$187
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$157
$114
All reviewsconvention centerthe club loungeold townwithin walking distancefirst floorfront desk stafffree shuttlean older hotelhotel staffshopping and restaurantsmini fridgerose bowlself parkingrose paradelos angelescolorado blvdhenry
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very good hotel a few blocks from Old Pasadena in a residential area. Easier commuting to Downtown LA, Staples and LA Convention Center than from LAX area hotels. Great area to walk or jog/run. I was on the 3rd floor facing the pool so it was little noisy during the day. Excellent front desk, and staff throughout the hotel.

Room Tip: I would try to obtain a room on facing the front of the hotel. This is also opposite of the convention center which is at the back of the hotel area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bizaviator
Experience l, Manager at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Booked this hotel for the bar exam because the testing location is next door so I wouldn't have to deal with driving and parking in the morning. Made a reservation three months in advance, paid for in full and "confirmed," only to receive an email five days before the test that the Sheraton had overbooked and had to move me to another location where I would have to drive and compete for parking with the other thousands of people taking the bar exam every morning. Won't be using hotels.com anymore, and don't count on a reservation here being worth anything if it's a busy time of year. What a terrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jent3

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I only stayed here because it is attached to the convention center.Huge mistake! I dont know what it was before it was a sheraton but it has window units like a roadside motel. Whats worse is that the ac unit was 12 inches from the pillow of the the bed. There is no way any one could sleep there.

The keys to the room didnt work , the keys to the parking garage didnt work.I had two rooms and when I checked in I reconfirmed at the front desk ,I made sure that the room had double beds as I had booked. I was told it did. It did not! Total incompetence,total indifference.Horrible experience,stay at the westin.

Room Tip: stay at the westin
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed here for my child to attend a summer school camp for one week close by. I stayed here for 5 nights and 6 days. The check in was smooth since we arrived late and guaranteed late arrival. We stayed at the SPG club level floor which is great for continental breakast and for the evening snacks and used points for my stay(I'm an SPG Gold Member). I would like to commend your staff a great job and well done. I would like to especially Thank Bruce the bellman from everything with our bags, to showing us where the club lounge is and what was available. I take great pride in the way he was very professional and courteous in getting settled at the hotel. Also I would like commend Monica for her help in answering questions regarding the area and the shuttle. They also have in and out parking availability which helped me greatly since I have to take my son back and forth. I had to pay for it which is fine since I travel as an SPG member all over the world and in the US. I always use my SPG American Express card and get more points. I used my points for everything else so I was fine with it. The food and service was excellent at the restaurant since we had to eat one time for lunch. Overall, I'm impressed since this is my first stay at Sheraton Pasadena.

Room Tip: Definitely if you are an SPG member, you can stay on the Club floor. But you have to use more SPG points than the regular SPG point value for a standard room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had a pleasant stay at this hotel for three nights. It had decent amenities (the pool is small, but welcome). I was given a room on the first floor, and I would say these are not really great. They are basically more like a basement, and have a staircase in them, so the bathroom and closet are upstairs and bed and space downstairs. I had a large case, and it was difficult to move it up and down to get into the room. Also, awkward to stumble on the stairs to reach the bathroom in the middle of the night (definitely not good for older or drunker guests!). Still, it was all perfectly nice, though I preferred a stay about a year ago at the Westin Pasadena (where I had a view etc). The staff at the front desk were fine, but seemed slightly harried, and not especially welcoming. The guys in the front, who drive the shuttle, were very nice, and the shuttle was very useful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business