The Westin Pasadena
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$110
$168
  • Restaurant
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$109
$173
$156
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$149
BestWestern.com
GreenTree Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)
$159
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Courtyard
$520
$499
1,458 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallself parkingrooftop poolroom servicecomplimentary shuttlewithin a mile radiusfire pitcorner roomold townshuttle servicefront desk staffbeautiful hotelstarbucks coffeeper daybusiness tripshops and restaurants
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Have stayed here a couple of times. Very representative of what you would expect from a Westin. Rooms are starting to show some age, but good size and overall very comfortable and clean.

Shuttle service is convenient and quick. Would have liked to see a more extensive room service menu, but food was decent enough if you don't feel like leaving the hotel.

Stayed as a family and we would return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel is within walking distance to Old Town Pasadena and the Paseo. The rooms are very comfortable although in the 2 queen rooms, closet, wet bar conditions are definitely tight. The valet service was particularly good; I had to go in and out a lot. It is in a nicer physical location than the very nearby Hilton and Sheraton due to being located in plaza de los fuentes which has two good restaurants and is a nice place to take your dogs or let your toddlers loose.

Room Tip: If you choose to self park you cannot go in and out in the evening; your car is parked "for the night."
1  Thank larsthorwald
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Yes, this is not a newly built facility but this westin is on solid ground. Good lobby, good neighbourhood, reasonable parking. I would stay here again. Yes, there are a few things that need a bit more attention, such as the fact that rooms do no have fridges, furniture and frames are modestly dated and that showers could use a thorough scrubbing (noted salt build up around the shower heads and dust on the trim).

Room Tip: Ask for a view of city hall
1  Thank SparksMN
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife & I stayed overnight at the Westin Pasadena. From the time we arrived we were pleasantly surprised by the staff and the facility. The lobby is airy and bright. The check-in staff was friendly and helpful and our room was ready when we arrived. We had an early lunch in the restaurant and the food was fresh and tasty. The hotel offers a free shuttle service and took us to the Norton Simon museum where we spent the afternoon. This is a really nice feature in a downtown area that is often crowded with traffic. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was not well arranged and lacked counter and drawer space. The room could have used a night light but when we called the front desk to inquire, we were informed that none were available. All in all, this is a nice hotel and we'll return.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a late meeting that ran late so needed a place to stay in Pasadena. Generally I stay at the Sheraton but decided to try Westin cause it had a great rate online. I tried to book online via the website, and since it was so late in the night, it did not allow me. Frustrated, I called in and Cal, who picked up, mentioned that he cannot allow the rate showing online, but did get me a reasonable rate $20 less than standard.

Once I got there, valeted the car ($14 vs $9 for self-park) and Cal checked me with the rate he guaranteed. Feels a little on the older side, but I do like the feel of the hotel. I had a traditional room on the higher floors, which was nice. Since it is Old Town, there were still a lot of activities around from cars, sirens etc. Nice being on a higher floor. Spacious, clean as well. All the usual Westin amenities are there. LED TVs with HD channels, great bed, and coffee pods for the next day, along with one complimentary bottle of water. They actually still have the Heavenly Showers, which I prefer over the Swiss Shower Rainfall that I've seen.

Asked housekeeping for a bottle of shampoo since it was missing. There were two body wash bottles instead.

The stay overall was good. Was able to secure a late checkout, staff was courteous, and valet staff was fast. Called in to have my car ready and it was there within 5 minutes.

However, once I left, the next day I realized that I had left my glasses in the room. I called in Monday and asked if housekeeping found anything, but nothing was recorded in the log and the operator took down my info and said that he would call back in about half an hr. Few hours went by, and I had to call back. This time, a young lady picked up, and again, no record of me calling and saw nothing in the log, took down my info, and let me know that someone will be in touch once it turns up. 3 days went by, I decided to call on my own to try my luck, and guess what, it turned up! It was logged in on the same exact day that I called but no one called me back during those times. I was able to have someone else swing by to pick up the glasses.

While the stay was great, definitely didn't expect the lack of attention to detail from a Westin location for the service after.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business