The Westin Pasadena
$158
  • Restaurant
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$93
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$109
$127
$193
$177
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$163
$159
$149
Courtyard
1,450 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallself parkingrooftop poolroom servicecomplimentary shuttlewithin a mile radiusfire pitcorner roomold townshuttle servicefront desk staffbeautiful hotelstarbucks coffeeper daybusiness tripshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed here with my husband on a short business trip. Loved the location, the beauty of the mountains from our hotel room and view of this picturesque city. Loved the proximity of the hotel to restaurants and city hall (fabulous building) and shops. Also very nice pool area where we could just sit and relax or use the heated outdoor pool.
We were upgraded to a top floor deluxe room on our arrival as we are Starwood Preferred Guests
Very nice hotel as always from the Westin group.
Will definitely stay again and recommend to anyone..

Room Tip: Ask for higher level room for city and mountain view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hjane060
Timothy L, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thnak you for your wonderful comments. I am happy that we successfully delivered the Westin Experience for you and your husband. Pasadena is a lovely area and I am happy that you were able to enjoy its offerings. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Most people think that the Westin is luxurious or elegant. I did. However when we checked into the hotel I had asked the Hotel staff member checking us in that I didn't want to stay near the elevator or the ice machine. You guessed it, right across from the ice machine. Next I saw only 1 robe in the closet and when I called down to say I would like another one for the wife, she said well there is one in the closet. And I told her that there are two of us! Next, how many times do you go to a hotel and they charge you almost $12.00 for WiFi? Serious, in this day charging for something as simple as that. That's what started the baggage evolution. Of course I said no way. Next, we tried plugging our cell phones or tablet into an outlet. Oh wait, the only outlet that we could find was near the coffee maker. No plug ins on top of the desk. For a hotel that is in a business area, I find that hard to believe. The bed was great, but we will not be Westin anymore.

Room Tip: Don't go there. Nothing fancy about it
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelguy509

Thanks for your feed back. Needless to say, I am disappointed that we failed to deliver a Westin experience to you. I have sommunicated your sentiment with the staff so that we can be better by listening more closely to our guests and understand their needs. I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Westin to deliver our branded promise.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great location, clean rooms, nice linens, prompt and courteous service, excellent food, more-than-adequate exercise facility. The front-desk remembered me when I came each day to ask questions, and provided me with a Green Program voucher on my first day despite the room being cleaned and made up anyway. (I had requested to participate in the Green Program but it must have been ignored by the cleaning staff) In addition, I received additional bottles of water upon request, I assume because I was a Corporate Preferred Guest. Overall the staff is very courteous and greets you when they see you in the lobby or around the hotel - just excellent service.

Rooms are a good size and the bathroom is very spacious, something you don't usually find. I also like the dual-head shower that I haven't seen in all Westins, but it's a nice touch. Internet speeds and reliability are good. Thankfully I get this free with my corporate rate but it may not be worth $12/day to most people.

The exercise facility is pretty spacious and has a decent selection of equipment - benches, dumbbells, medicine balls, Hammer Strength machines and a cable station. It's typical for most Westins and is more than adequate although not ideal, especially for workout freaks like me.

I would definitely opt for the self-parking if you are there on business - it's $9/day vs. $14 for valet. Although there are no in-and-out privileges with self-parking, you can do everything you should need to do on foot or via their shuttle after returning your rental car to the garage in the evening.

My only complaint about this Westin was the dining room. Although it was being renovated, there was still no buffet option. Ordering breakfast items a la carte was expensive - I spent nearly $30 on breakfast each day for an omelette and a side of fruit, plus OJ. The food is great, but the value is poor, especially when they charge $5 for a cup of tea? That's outrageous.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank phiNole
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We use to live in Pasadena and whenever I'm in the area the Westin is my choice. I try to book when special rates are offered because the hotel can be a little pricey but: The rooms are outstanding, the location is outstanding, close to Old Town and numerous restaurants, shopping and evening activities. It's a short walk to the light rail if you choose to go downtown LA. The 210 Freeway is only blocks away. You can self park for $4.00 daily or valet for $14.00. We like to walk and the area is safe. PS - The TV's are large and new and there is coffee in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the beautiful City Hall
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great hotel - nice location, walkable to all the pasadena attractions/shops/foodie places - would stay again - and would like to stay longer- Pasadena is clean, friendly and has lots of great places to go and take photos of food :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple