The Westin Pasadena
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$93
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
$127
$113
$135
ComfortInn
$129
Saga Motor Hotel(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$102
$149
$139
Courtyard
$319
$269
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$109
1,450 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallself parkingrooftop poolroom servicecomplimentary shuttlewithin a mile radiusfire pitcorner roomold townshuttle servicefront desk staffbeautiful hotelstarbucks coffeeper daybusiness tripshops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The staff were very attentive, and helpful. Tina at the front desk and Oscar in concierge went out of their way to make sure things were right. I had to change rooms twice because there was a problem, but the staff cheerfully and quickly got me to a fantastic room with a beautiful mountain view on a top floor. I was there for a medical conference, and my birthday was the day after. I was out of town alone, and the staff knew it , so when I got back to my room, the staff had a arranged for a beautiful birthday cake to be there as a total surprise! Great service, the manager Benito Benitez not only emailed me to make sure I was comfortable , he also called the room personally. The outdoor patio is beautiful, the room service was always great, and on time and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel has a hospitable, very attentive staff. Even though the host hotel was sold out, it was a blessing in disguise because it was such great service. They will drive you anywhere within a 3 mile radius and they will come pick you up from shopping or the spa with only about a 5-10 minute wait, without charge. I will go back, especially because the manager cares, and the staff is so accommodating.

Room Tip: I liked the mountain view rooms away from the elevator. I think the 10th and 11th floor were the best, and some of rooms have a banquette along the entire wall.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jenn W
Timothy L, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for chosing to stay with us. I am glad that we were able to personally connect with you and ensure that you were comfortable. Thank you also for recognizing, by name, our staff that really made a difference to your during your stay. It really encourages them to 'go the extra mile' for our guests. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and that you will stay with us again when you are in Pasadena.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I work next to the Westin Hotel, and have breakfast and lunch at Ventanas at least 3x a week. The staff is very friendly and attentive, specifically, Norman and Francisco, who have always greeted me (and frankly, all their customers) with positive attitude. Norman and Francisco demonstrates a well balanced professional and personal courtesy to everyone that walks in at Ventanas, which makes for a positive experience. Their customer service skills represents the utmost professionalism that is expected of a hotel such as Westin.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your business. I know that working in Pasadena, you have many restaurants to choose from. Norman and Francisco do their best to make sure that they make people comfortable and feel special when they are in the hotel. I am sure that you have noticed that we are doing some work on our venue. I hope that you like the changes.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had breakfast several mornings in Ventanas, the restaurant at the Westin. Not only did we enjoy the food, but also interaction with staff members Norman and Diego. Both were kind and hospitable, while not being intrusive. I was pleased to meet Norman, a man who in casual conversation communicated a love for his wife and his enjoyment in being a daddy to his children. Both of these men were worth the price of admission. Their service was excellent, too.
Kudos to Westin for their staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words for our staff in Ventana's. I agree, they are great. The make people feel welcomed and appreciated. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Back in the day, this property was a Doubletree. It was a beautiful property way beyond a typical Doubletree. So I had high hopes to stay here again. The downtown location still does not disappoint. However as a meeting venue it has been disappointing. The first night the concierge screwed up our shuttle arrangements. Our board meeting was an embarassment with wait staff noisily interrupting proceedings to set up and tear down. The Madera Room is right by the restaurant entrance so imagine the phone ringing all day long and the kit hen behind a thin wall so we could dishes crashing and more by hen on a very chilly day the AC came on and couldn't be turned off until they called Engineering.

I woul come back here again for leisure travel in a heartbeat, but our meeting planner, our CEO and our president have not been amused.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Leenda324

Thank you for your feedback and I am truly sorry that your experience dod not meet your expectations. I want to assure you that we met with your meeting planner and CEO several times during your meeting and while I understand that evereything was not perfect, I trust that the meeting was successful. We have taken their feedback and are working on ways to prevent that experience for re-occuring.

I hope that when you return to expereince Pasadena again, your experience with us will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed and enjoyed myself. Friendly & effienctent staff.
Service at the downstairs Resturant was great. Norman always there with a smile and Francisco P was very helpful! Had a great luch with great service.

• Stayed: January 2013

I am so happy that you had the opportunity to experience the wonderful service that Norman and Francisco consistantly provide in Ventana's. I hope that we have the chance to welcome you back! Thank you.