“With its Intense, Tart Flavors and Creative Topping Selection, Pinkberry is one of the best out there”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #399 of 701 Restaurants in Pasadena
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 27, 2012

When it comes to frozen yogurt, Pinkberry is near the top of the class---it rivals Red Mango, our all time favorite, in tart "Asian-style" yogurt. The two are so comparable that we would probably alternate if we had a Pinkberry near where we live.

Visited March 2012

Las Vegas
“Very high quality frozen yogurt”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is one of the best frozen yogurt you will taste. It has a wonderful consistency and taste. Many choices of toppings. There are many frozen yougurt places to choose from and this is one of the best. I live in Las Vegas and unfortunately we do not have Pinkberry's, I hope someone opens one here soon.

• Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always a lot of people when I go.”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Always a lot of people when I go.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy but really expensive....”
Reviewed September 4, 2008

yummy but really expensive....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Austin, Texas
“Best way to get the benefits of real yogurt”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I didn't realize it was actual frozen yogurt until I went the first time. I was thinking it would be the sweet, more ice cream type frozen yogurt. Normally, I hate regular yogurt, but for some reason I love this frozen yogurt. Also, it's fat free and has calcium, vitamin C, and live active cultures in it so it's fairly healthy. I usually get a medium with raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries or the Pinkberry smoothie.