“Z Med Spa. booo”

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Z Med Spa. booo”
Reviewed December 20, 2007

The owner is money hungry and rude, I actually heard her talking to the nurse about me when she thought i was in the restroom. She'll do anything for an extra buck. Go somehwere where your money is appreciated, not Z Med. All of the staff is friendly, but you can cut the tension between them and the owner with a knife.

1 Thank spagirl1975

Carson City, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Would't go anywhere else...”
Reviewed September 26, 2007

I've been to Z Med for facials, microdermabrasion, Restalyne,Genesis Laser and Botox treatment. The pumpkin facial was wonderful. I live in Pasadena and have been to MANY med spas, and for the procedures I mentioned above. Gayle, the RN that was sticking needles in my face is a TRUE pro and the results have been better than I ever expected. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else, and I've had these procedures elsewhere where I bruised badly or I was over-Botoxed. BELIEVE ME!

Parking has never been a problem! Please! On the website they give detailed instructions on where to park, me personally, I just zipped into the residential street that corners the spa. I can't get better parking at the supermarket!

For the more serious med treatments ( not manicures) I want a person that knows what they're doing, has an aesthetic eye, and has lots of true medical experience. Gayle is hands down the best. P.S. the girl doing the facial was quite good also.

Very happy Pasadena local and TripAdvisor Member

1 Thank DelphiPhryne
Pasadena
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Terrible Experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2007

Very poor service! I called three times and left two messages before I could get through to a person. Then, the person on the phone was rude and put me on hold twice. Finally made my appointment and started to ask a question, but the lady hung up on me. Got to the massage & the parking was terrible-- only street parking across a major road. The massage was very average at best. The lady, Judy, couldn't crack a smile or even give me a pleasant goodbye-- I had to wish HER a good day. Poor service, parking and rude employees.

1 Thank justacitygirl
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Poor service from owner; not worth the effort”
Reviewed July 15, 2007

The nurse, Gayle is absolutely terrific. The ambience is pretty good, but not a very relaxing spa to visit with girlfriends. The owner is cold and not at all service-oriented. I've spent $2-3K there and she still treats me indifferently. Other spas have much better service from ALL people and have a better, more relaxing ambience with steam showers, etc. I will not return for more services.

4 Thank smiya
A TripAdvisor Member
“Z Med Spa was Great”
Reviewed March 18, 2006

I visited this spa and was really happy with the prices and the place. They were nice, friendly and I had a facial and massage. It was actually very beautiful inside with waterfalls and they had a lot of good facials that had peels and microderm. I liked it alot and the prices were not outrageous. I will go back and even told my Mom. The nail salon is new I think because it is enclosed and like by itself with 6 chairs. They told me they are thinking of adding hair.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member