“Great food and service!”
Review of U PiCK Cafe

U PiCK Cafe
Ranked #163 of 718 Restaurants in Pasadena
Description: At U Pick cafe we serve fresh mediterranean food in Pasadena, CA. Our specialties are kabob wraps and pates, as well as Persian stews. We also offer a variety of vegetarian options. Our meats are marinated daily and cooked for your order. Our menu also boasts a variety of delicious side choices.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My BF and I love this place. We usually get the chicken breast kabob plate with grilled tomato and pepper, rice, and side of hummus. The chicken is spiced and cooked well. Staff go out of their way to make sure you enjoyed your food which reminds me of being at home. They have great middle eastern cuisine and also some pizzas and salads that I have yet to try. Great selection and something for everyone.