“CRAMPED LITTLE PUB WITH GOOD FOOD” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lucky Baldwins Pub
Ranked #32 of 693 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sedona, Arizona
“CRAMPED LITTLE PUB WITH GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Not much room as it's very popular. Particularly with the soccer set - the pub televised a game from the UK starting around 4 am that day! Standard British pub fare served hot and hearty; reasonably priced.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
LindaWanderer2013, thanks for the kudos on TripAdvisor! It sounds like you're a big fan of our cooking as well as our dedication to football, but I'm sorry to hear you felt cramped in the pub. Hopefully it didn't keep you from having a good time. Let me know if you have any other feedback to share! We want to give you a five star experience next time.

• Korean first
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Met family and raised a glass to absent Aunt's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had a fun time and nice food when met up with family from the area, Pasedena certainly has changed since the last time I visited, food, drink & service was all good, even had a take away for someone who couldn't make it, everyone enjoyed the cottage pie, I had the fish and chips and wasn't disappointed, had an IPA which was in good nick also, overall a great night

• Visited July 2013
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thanks for joining us and sharing some kind words on TripAdvisor, Bryan50! It sounds like you and your whole group enjoyed everything about your visit; we all appreciate the kind words. Let me know if you have any other feedback to share, as we'd love to win that 5th star next time. See you again next time you're in town!

Atlanta, Georgia
“A bit of the UK in the CA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow---my daughter and I are in town 2 days visiting schools and are eating here a second time. The British foods are fabulous ---Stilton on the ploughman's is extraordinary. The Lucky Baldwin's red is also extraordinary. Daughter said veggie curry was a bit salty. And we are trying Cornish pasties and cottage pie today. They also have British desserts---yum!!!

• Visited July 2013
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
mcgonagallmom,

Welcome to Pasadena! Thank you for joining us during your visit; it's a pleasure to hear you and your daughter enjoyed the experience enough to come back again. I'll share your raves about our cooking with the kitchen staff; they'll appreciate it I'm sure. Let me know if you have any other feedback to share.

Upland, California
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had great food and great service. It was a nice day so we sat outside. Our waitress was very friendly and service was fast. The fish and chips were great. The cottage pie was very good but a little different than I have had in the past. The meat sauce was more like a tomato sauce than gravy - a little like sloppy joes with mashed potatoes on to - but it was good, just different than I anticipated.

• Visited May 2013
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks for joining us and sharing the experience on TripAdvisor! Friendly and attentive service something we pride ourselves on, so it's great to hear we took care of you. I can't vouch for the cottage pies you've had in the past, but we pride ourselves on making all our food the authentic English way. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it despite the differences! Come back soon and try some of our other dishes too.

Huntington Beach, California
“Relaxed & cozy spot with the best comfort food's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the place to relax with a home like atmosphere and the best chicken pot pie ever,more then enough beers to choose from all over the world. Quick &friendky service and perfect for game events . Especially soccer , they get people from all around the world, so get there and grab a seat in door or out doors, pets allowed outside . My dogs love it almost as much as I do...

• Visited April 2013
Peggy S, Owner at Lucky Baldwins Pub, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Graybarnett, I love that you mention some of our lesser known features, like our pot pies and our pet-friendly patio. Thanks for the great recommendation! You know we're huge sports fans, so we're the place to catch the game (any game) in Pasadena. See you again soon!