“Good service”

Denny's
Ranked #302 of 741 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My kids and I went at 1:00am after a concert and were greeted immediately. My daughter ordered the penne pasta which was surprisingly good and my son had the chicken strips which were pretty generously sized pieces one wouldn't expect in a Denny's. Overall it was a good meal at a very late hour.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Nice place, really roadside diner look over it.
Good food, though the pie wasn't, but overall satisfied.
The prices was a little over the top compared to where we were, and the waiter was a bit slow at times.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We often stop at Dennys for a coffee break and a veggie burger. This time we looked more carefully at the many varieties of "skillets" on the new "Red, White and Blue Plate" menu and were impressed. We told our waiter that we were vegans and asked if they could replace the eggs, bacon and sausage with a veggie patty.He said "No problem." The result was great, absolutely delicious. A nice mixture of vegetables including potatoes, broccoli and mushrooms, a crumbled patty, and a delicious sauce, all piping hot. The service was cordial and helpful and we left very satisfied.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our friends treated us to breakfast at Denny's. The food was excellent. My husband and I shared a Lumberjack, more than enough for the two of us...pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns and the coffee was bottomless. Service was friendly and fast. Enjoyed visiting with our friends and we did not have to fuss about the food. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I visited Denny's one morning and one evening. On both occasions the service was great. Some of the staff have worked there for quite a few years and they really know how to treat people well.