“Ate here 3 times in 5 days!”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #169 of 746 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Happened upon this eatery while strolling around Pasadena. Oh, baby! The chicken tortilla soup/taco combo was to die for. The soup with fresh lime squeezed on top so fresh and delicious. The fish, chicken, steak tacos also wonderfully fresh and delicious. A side order of freshly made chips with 4 types of dips available also so enjoyable.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

These are by far the best fish tacos I have ever had. When I first heard the phrase "fish tacos" I did not think it sounded appetizing but I was so wrong. I do miss the baja fish tacos.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Easy to get to and good quality food at a good price. I always stop in and the open air mall is very nice

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was entertaining out of town guests and offered them fish tacos which they politely declined. They had funny looks on their faces.
I asked them if they liked Mexican food. They said "yes". I asked them if they liked fish. They said "yes".
I told them Rubio's had other food besides fish tacos. they agreed to go. One brave soul tried the fish tacos and liked them. Another tried the street tacos and liked them. both said the food was good, which it is.
Rubio's has a nice variety of tacos, burritos, and a couple of salads.
Rubio's is one of those southern California institutions. Always good food.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very fast and friendly and flavorful food! The avocado fish taco and the tilapia tacos were both great. The other guests in my party also enjoyed the salads.

Been to Rubio's? Share your experiences!