“Yuck! Skip this place!”

New Serenity Day Spa
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went here using a 1/2 price voucher, & still felt ripped off! The woman who answered the phone barely spoke English & said "Wrong number" when I tried to make a reservation, and that should have tipped me off that something was wrong with this "Spa". While the rooms were clean enough, they were not very appealing & were very small with no sound-proofing. No sign of anything but foot & body massages available, no showers or hot tub, & no restroom within view. I had a body massage & the masseuse was okay, but she left the room 3 different times without a word to me, & I could hear her talking with another staff member down the hall. She left the door open too, with me on the table undressed (thank God I was covered with a sheet!). Very inappropriate! Save your $$ & go somewhere better!

1  Thank chj54