“Delicious!”
Review of Hook Burger

Hook Burger
Ranked #70 of 746 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Description: Hook Burger is a family-owned labor of love. We love providing delicious burgers created from the freshest, locally-sourced and responsibly-raised ingredients. We believe in doing our part for a better planet.
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

One of the best burgers I've had! Juicy, thick patties and very kind staff. This is a little gem that is really worth going to. Pleasant atmosphere too!

1  Thank onep39

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a growing chain, I actually ate at the new one in Woodland Hills, CA. They stand out for their No Growth Homones, No Antibiotics, Humanely Raised and Responsibly Sourced attitude.
I like meat rare and they will do medium rare, which is rare since most burger places are using questionable beef and won't undercook it. Their burger selections are excellent, they have turkey burgers and Veggie burgers. Their BBQ sauce is very good. They have chicken, tuna and steak sandwiches, Salads, Beer, Wine and Shakes. Kid sized meals too.
Excellent pricing. Tastes Great. Top Notch in my book, and that takes work to make that rating.
Check em out at hookburger.com

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Great place to get a reasonable priced burger. Great atmosphere. I would recommend if your in Pasadena. Shops are close by also.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

After the wife discovered a coupon in the mail for a free burger at at this place we took a chance.
It knocked us for a loop. we went back four days in a row and twice in one of those days. We kept trying different items off the menu and everything was terrific. The staff are very friendly and sincere about it. The decor is thought out, with a subtle and comfortable atmosphere. They have a great patio area that seats 24 people with music piped in with nice overhead speakers. Not too loud, but audible.
Their beef in the burgers is prime and the patties are hand formed and the buns are baked locally. You can choose from a variety of cheeses if you so wish. They make an excellent Veggie burger also. Great fries, and possibly the best onion rings in the valley. You can order a glass of wine or even have a beer with your food. You can get a fantastic burger with fries or rings plus a drink for around $10.00 bucks or under depending on what other goodies you order on to it. So go check it out. I'm safe to say that after one bite of anything on the menu,...you'll be hooked too.
I'd just like to add that they have exceptional salads for around $8.00. I recommend the Cesar or Cobb. And by the way, they will also prepare you a steak sandwich.
Rog,

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were getting ready to go out of town for my birthday and we were rushing but needed to eat so we stopped at Hook and we are so glad we did!!!

My husband is a boring burger eater but this one was so good, it was okay. He either cuts me off 1/4 or 1//3 of his, so whatever he has, I have...;) I was so impressed! The bun was so fresh and light and soooooo good and the meat was delicious. One would think a burger is a burger, but not here, it is very large and then bun which I usually toss, I ate!!! The fries were nice too.

But OMG!!! I so wanted to ask someone if I could buy one onion ring from their stack. I didn't but they looked so good!! I hope to find someone to go back with some day that can eat a lot, so I can have one!!

I will always eat outside if possible and they have a very nice patio and it was a nice day and we so enjoyed ourselves here. Hope u will too.

My husband really enjoys the employees here, they are young and perky and pretty, so if he is happy, so am I...LOL

PS, Romance depends on who you are with...we have been married 41 years and always fine romance....

1  Thank Ella O