“Good food and fun - what more do you want?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scotland
“Good food and fun - what more do you want?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you've never been to a place where you create your own menu, then you need to do it at least once, just for the fun of it. As long as you want pizza, that is! The food is fantastic - really thin crispy pizza base, baked as you watch (in about three minutes flat) and loaded with all your favorite toppings that you choose yourself. And the choosing is where the fun comes in. Just join the line and you can either choose from the selection of suggested types of pizza, or literally choose whatever you want - and even if you choose the 'standard' ones you can still add or remove ingredients. There are plenty of servers to help you with the process, which is also what makes the process so quick. When I saw the line and the process I wondered how long I might be waiting, but not more than ten minutes later I had my truly mouth watering pizza (this was at lunchtime, so a busy period). And all for less than $8. Many people get theirs to go, but there is plenty of seating if you want to meet with friends in the restaurant and grab a table.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Pasadena, California
“Blaze Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We walked by several times before deciding to go in and see what the hoopla was all about. The restaurant always had long lines out the door and we braved the long line to find out if it was worth it. The ordering is done Ala subway style and you either pick a combination from the list or make make your own and you go down the assembly line. Time in the line went pretty quick, we ordered the Red Vine pizza and a side-salad. I'd say the pizza wasn't anything to rave about (I make my own fresh dough, sauce and toppings at home all the time) it was limp at best and all the toppings fell off when I picked up the pizza. The salad was okay but the included dressing tasted like it was just vinegar and no oil. All together I guess you get what you pay for and this was just fast food without the benefit of good pizza. I do have to say both varieties of lemonade were very good and all you can drink to boot!

Visited August 2013
“A great place to satisfy your pizza craving.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

They make your pizza to order right in front of you. I enjoyed the bbq chicken special I had. Also really liked the blood orange lemonade. Husband was happy with his meal to!

• Visited June 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Almost Perfect Pizza from a New Fast Food Joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This pizza place is a quick in and out sort of place, and it is "fast food." However, I'm giving it a high rating because it is priced reasonably and is very high quality in my opinion. I agree with a previous member that there was a distinct lack of salt. But, in a way, I liked that because I think most of us probably take in too much salt. You could always add some. My favorite thing about the place is that you can completely choose what you want on the pizza, including the sauce, cheese type(s), and toppings. I think they should post all the ingredients on the wall so you can be thinking about what you want as you are waiting in line....and, yes, you may be waiting because it is already popular. The bottom of my crust was perfect--crispy, thin, & tasty. I think this new chain is going to be very successful if they listen to customer feedback.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent toppings, 7/10 for the base.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had a quick lunch at Blaze and so the fast food style presentation was fine. I think it would improve the restaurant if they offered non-disposable cutlery and plates.

The location is good with plenty of parking on the street and nearby off-street.

I would definitely go again and next time I will ask for some salt on my pizza.

• Visited May 2013