“A great place to satisfy your pizza craving.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 693 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“A great place to satisfy your pizza craving.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

They make your pizza to order right in front of you. I enjoyed the bbq chicken special I had. Also really liked the blood orange lemonade. Husband was happy with his meal to!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Palm Springs, California
“Almost Perfect Pizza from a New Fast Food Joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This pizza place is a quick in and out sort of place, and it is "fast food." However, I'm giving it a high rating because it is priced reasonably and is very high quality in my opinion. I agree with a previous member that there was a distinct lack of salt. But, in a way, I liked that because I think most of us probably take in too much salt. You could always add some. My favorite thing about the place is that you can completely choose what you want on the pizza, including the sauce, cheese type(s), and toppings. I think they should post all the ingredients on the wall so you can be thinking about what you want as you are waiting in line....and, yes, you may be waiting because it is already popular. The bottom of my crust was perfect--crispy, thin, & tasty. I think this new chain is going to be very successful if they listen to customer feedback.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent toppings, 7/10 for the base.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had a quick lunch at Blaze and so the fast food style presentation was fine. I think it would improve the restaurant if they offered non-disposable cutlery and plates.

The location is good with plenty of parking on the street and nearby off-street.

I would definitely go again and next time I will ask for some salt on my pizza.

San Diego, California
“Best Pizza I've had outside of Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is great. Almost like "Kramer" (Seinfeld), you make your own pizza. The prices are reasonable , the staff is friendly, it all comes together nicely. The only drawback for me is that it is all done in a fast-food restaurant style. I'd prefer a sit-down venue with table service for everything but your pizza-making-experience. But that doesn't hinder me from returning every time I'm in Pasadena

So Cal
“Build it any way you want!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

After passing this place many times (like going across the street to Roy's a few months ago), I finally decided to go eat pizza here. Given the choice of menu signature choices, or build your own without a cap on how many toppings you could put, the decision was a no brainer. I went ape crazy and got most of the meats and some of the vegetable toppings that were offered. While it ain't a $5 Little Caesar's deal, it is priced right around $7.45. I definitely would come back if I'm in the mood for gourmet pizza. With so many base sauces, I've got to try the BBQ next time around.