“One of Better Burger Joints in Pasadena”

Big Daddy's Fire Grill
Ranked #211 of 746 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Big Daddy's Fire Grill is a good place to bring family for burgers and fries. My husband ordered Hawaii 5-0 burgers which he liked. The children had classic burgers with fries and drinks from the kid's menu. However the teriyaki chicken wings I ordered were a bit salty. The place was clean and there was adequate parking. Service was fast and food servers were helpful.

1  Thank Cynthia K

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Delicious. cooked to perfection.Garlic fries outstanding and onion rings exceptional. Only downside was no fresh lemon for iced tea and it was cold when the door opened and shut, which was often.

1  Thank chlovis
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We went to the location on California Blvd in Pasadena (near Vons) on Saturday night. Note that this is a different location from the Foothill location listed above. We ordered 2 of the small mushroom burgers ( I didn't realize I could have ordered a larger size 1/2 pound burger) and an order of chili cheese fries. Our order arrived in a few minutes. I must say the burger was one of the most tender and juicy burgers I have add. The fries were ordinary but the chili and cheese made them pretty tasty.

This place is nice with lots of large size TVs for watching sports. Overall it was no hassle. No parking problems, no long wait for food etc. I will go back soon.

2  Thank JohnB00007
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hard to believe but finally there is a burger place competing for the crown with the famous Pie'n Burger on California. Great grilled burger with fantastic sauces (try the mushroom 1/2 pound burger. The place is a little far from the center but there is a lot of parking space.

2  Thank giulonragu
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited California a week ago, a friend recommended this place, Oh my dog, this is so far the best sandwich that I have ever had in my life. Try Salmon and add mushroom, Daddy berger is great too. great place to eat.

3  Thank Canadavet