“Yummy burgers and fries!”

Big Daddy's Fire Grill
Ranked #331 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We've been here three times. Joey wanted the bratwurst. They were out the first two times - third time was the charm! But he said it was good, not great. He got the fries 3 ways the first time - too many fries to eat - I had to help him. Once I had the andouille sausage sandwich, twice the burger.. it's a bit more expensive than the In-n-Out that's right next door, but much more satisfying, in my opinion.

2  Thank eurovicki

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Forced to eat here by I&I lines. It was excellent. Great chicken sandwich ditto for andouille sausage & sweet potato fries. My wife loved it. Beer and wine too. Hard to beat.

3  Thank Bird-Fanatic
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Took advantage of a Groupon deal: Two Daddy Burgers, 2 order of fries, and two 16 oz drinks for $10. The burgers were great with a smokey taste. The fries were crispy, but not that special. The garlic fries were subtle and I had hoped they would be a bit more spicy.

Sat outside and watched sports while listening to a 70's mix of music that made me feel like I was in high school again. It was one great song after another.

The service was friendly and the burger delicious. I'd definitely come again and probably try a grilled marinated chicken sandwich or a turkey burger. This was a successful Groupon purchase and the restaurant now has a new customer.

4  Thank USTraveler0222