“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #18 of 703 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was excellent with large portions. I had one of the burgers which was awesome, and the fries are amazing. The S'more dessert is massive - four of us split one dessert and we all loved it. All of the staff were super friendly and very attentive. Only downside is the place is very noisy, but I guess that's the ambiance one would expect at a restaurant like this. Many beers to choose from, but it's not pushed on you if you're not interested. We've been here before and will definitely go again.

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
La Canada Flintridge, California
“Much noise but good food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Not for table top discussions 2 much background noise, TV & music
But Good menu overall
Did serve huge portions.

Stevensville, Montana
“Great beer and even better service!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Not big on reviewing chains but I have to say the Yard House was top shelf. For the beer enthusiast you'll love this place. Anything from pales to stouts...they'll even let you sample before you order. Food is simple-mostly bar style which was really good. Super busy when we arrived at 5:30 but they seated us right away in a huge booth. Service was great! Must stop if your in Pasadena..it's right on Colorado Blvd.

• Visited February 2013
St. Louis, mo
“Good selection and great atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food was good and the vibe was even better. The place was buzzing and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I enjoyed the experience. I would recommend to anyone. There is a wide selection of food and everyone I was with enjoyed their meal.

Visited February 2013
Sierra Madre, California
“Great if you are a beer lover, good cocktails too”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I went there to get something to eat while waiting for an item to come up at the art auction across the street one night. We started on cocktails which were good, but was sorry I did not take a good look at the beer menu first. Great selection including an obscure and sentimental favorite of mine from East Anglia (Old Speckled Hen) we made a meal out of appetizers which were good, but not going to win any Michelin Stars, but what chain restaurant is? I do appreciate that while not "fine dining" it has something for everyone and I took my staff there for lunch a month later and they had a great time. Pretty much anyone should like this place and find something on the menu that they can eat. Staff is very friendly and upbeat, some quite knowledgable about the beers....at such a young age too. Talk about a "Dream Job".

• Visited October 2012