“it's ok. But compared to...”
Review of Rubio's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rubio's
Ranked #479 of 726 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed November 5, 2008

it's ok. But compared to La Estrella the fish tacos aren't up to snuff.

Burbank, California
Reviewed January 12, 2008

don't care for the food here, can't explain why.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Bean and Cheese Burrito add Carne Asada

Reviewed September 24, 2006

Being from back east, I didn't even know fish tacos existed until my recent trip to San Diego, but now I am hooked. I tried others on my trip up the California coast during my two week drive, but none came close to Rubio's. It was also the simplest and cheapest of all that I tried. I had three but I could have eaten ten. My girlfriend and I have been away from San Diego for two weeks as of the writing of this review and we still talk about Rubio's fish tacos. We can't wait to go back to San Diego and when we do it will be straight from the airport to Rubio's.