“Amazing”
Review of Tibet Nepal House

Tibet Nepal House
Reserve with OpenTable
Tibet Nepal House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 746 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Electric Dr.
Description: Order Food Online From Best Himalayan food in Pasadena -Powered By Clorder
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Was at the Marriott across the street and found this gem. So good, I had to go back the next night. Had yak momos, okay, but I had to try yak. Also had the spinach and tofu with garlic naan. OMG, I savored every bite! Next night, had the samosas. The best I've ever had. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. The restaurant is so beautiful and took me to Nepal in and instant. Gracious and warm service. I wish this place was near where I live. I would be a regular.

1  Thank Joaelk

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Pleasant surroundings, friendly staff. We both tried the yak stew which was pleasant enough but the meat was rather chewy, not sure if this would be normal or not. Not sure whether or not we'd go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had a chance to sample the phing a few weeks ago, so we went back for dinner tonight. Had to try the yak momos, very tasty. The chicken curry was well spiced, without being overbearing. The vegetable phing was as good as we had remembered. Nice selection of Indian and Nepalese beers.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went here many times to try different curries and rice items.
The location is wonderful.
Food is Good and with lots of variations.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was with my family in Pasadena for a day looking for a place to eat. Based on some of the reviews on Tripadvisor, we selected Tibet Nepal House. It was great. We ordered the vegetable momos to start. Very tasty. We each had a soup; mulligatawny, lentil and vegetable. The soups were all good but the vegetable was the best. The vegetables looked so good we didn't order other things - green beans with garlic, sauteed spinach and baby eggplant in a peanut sauce. All incredibly delicious. Would go back in a heartbeat.