“My family enjoyed the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zono Sushi - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
San Gabriel, California
“My family enjoyed the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

My family went there for dinner. We like the service and the food. My husband loved the shushi combo for the freshness and good portion. I loved the spicy tuna hand roll and the house salad. That is right, even the basic shushi items they made it tasts delicious. We all like their home made green tea pudding a lot. You won't find it else where.

• Visited December 2010

Castaic, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST COSTUMER SERVICE AND FOOD EVER !!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

I am definitely a big restaurant consumer and I had the worst restaurant service ever in ZONO SUSHI PASADENA . Our food was seriously over cooked even though we ask for our meet to be medium rare. When we ask the girl for the meet to be changed she had the worst attitude I've ever seen and basically say that's the way we make it if u don't like it live. We go to zono sushi in Burbank all the time and food is delicious and service is excellent, that's why we stop here but obviously is not the same management. AVOID A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, DO NOT EAT HERE !!!!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank AChase1
Pasadena
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time or money here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2009

Great location on Lake Ave. Well, that's the good. The sushi is below average quality, rolls are small and way over priced. The sushi menu is void of all the new hip sushi rolls. My girlfriend and I had lunch there on a typical 78 degree Pasadena day and found that the temp inside was an uncomfortable 80+. Service is below average and our bill was $62.00 for three rolls and a small house saki. They should have named it Zono sucko.

1 Thank runwideopen
Whittier, California
“Not very good at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2008

Not very good at all

1 Thank Paul E
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“just average Japanese, fine for lunch on a workday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2008

just average Japanese, fine for lunch on a workday

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook