“Excellent Indian food in Old Town”
Review of All India Cafe

All India Cafe
Ranked #91 of 703 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oberlin, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Indian food in Old Town”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is our favorite Indian restaurant in Pasadena. The menu is quite extensive and as far as we can tell, everything is good. The naan is to die for. As the name suggests, it doesn't specialize in any particular region of India so there's a wide range of choices and spiciness. The service is very good. We used to go there frequently when we lived in Pasadena and almost always go when we're visiting. We love this place.

Visited August 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good to See Good Indian Restaurant.....!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Been here couple of times, I really liked the food, Staff is courteous and helpful.
Try Chana masala here...tasty, Delicious....Jhakkkassss...My fav indian Restaurant in Pasadena......!!

Visited July 2014
Pasadena, Ca.
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I enjoy good Indian food - she is vegetarian, and I am definitely not. But we eat there from time to time, and we are never disappointed. I enjoy the chicken tikka marsala and my wife always gets the vegetarian combo plate. Food is always good.

One thing that bothered me last time I was there though: We wanted water refills and had to ask 5 times before it got done.

• Visited April 2014
Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
“Real Indian”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

It was random pick up of the restaurant. We wanted Indian. We have a set of menu we always order. It was a little different to what we normally have in Warsaw. At the end we were happy to try it.

Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“I would say no almost definitely”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The waiters/waitresses are kind and that is all. I am not indian but in my belly there are thousands of indian dishes taken in UK and the rest of Europe, of course India and some in US. The sauce with the complimentary poppadoms was fine. I have ordered lassi, natural rice, kulfi, chicken vindaloo and paratha. The last three were rather bad. Kulfi was basically western ice cream with mango, pistache, ginger flavours, not an indian kulfi. The vindaloo sauce was spicy but very watery. The paratha was the worst of all as it looked and tasted as a sort of dried nan. Not unpleasant, barely eatable and not a paratha. The lassi was normal and the natural rice very basic. All in all, 3 bad out of five, is a sign not of bad luck but of bad cooking. Sorry.

• Visited June 2014