“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I love Indian food and this little place was no let down. I find most Indian food to be of standard fare, but this place was a step above. We sat outside on the few sidewalk tables offered to passers by and had beer with a vegetarian thali and a tandoori plate. Lots of food. Lots of flavor.

There are newer reviews for All India Cafe

Reviewed August 26, 2012

A very nice place. The food is delicious and the mango lussi is to die for. A decent price and I also love how they play bollywood music videos on the tv so it keeps you occupied while you wait for the food, although the dishes come out fairly quickly. It's a great restaurant, I go there pretty often and I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

All India Cafe is my favorite Indian restaurant in Pasadena. They make something no one else makes: vegetarian tandoori salad. Yumm. I always order this. My companions order other things, usual Indian food fare and they are always satisfied.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was expecting better based on reviews. This is a very average Indian restaurant, not bad, but certainly not a destination. We also were irritated that they charged extra for white rice to accompany their dishes. They did include a decent pappadam, but we had to buy Naan bread as well. Chicken Korma is very bland, Chicken saag, a little spicier, but really unimpressed.

3  Thank Sharon Z
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We love the food here and the service is very good. Ask what the server recommends and you can't go wrong!