“"Our Restaurant"”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2012

It is so hard for us to try new places because Beckham just takes care of all our needs! The steak is amazing. John LOVES the fresh seafood. For me, the appetizers are the best! Great service, excellent bar (thanks to Jose)! Even the valet guys are top notch.

1  Thank JeanJohnG

Reviewed April 21, 2011

We had a surprise birthday celebration there last night for 9 guests. The maitre'd was very helpful in holding the table for us until all arrived and made sure the flowers we had ordered had arrived also. The servers were very attentive in the bar and resturant. Food from crab salads to prime rib was delicious. Atmosphere was quiet and beautiful.

1  Thank lv4nevada
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Old School dinning. Prime Rib is good; the onion soup a bit too salty; good bar food; good service. the only place in town with a fire in the fire place. Go.

3  Thank BradleyMAltadena
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We spotted Beckam's as we came off the freeway. It looked classy so we thought we'd try it out. Nice atmosphere, but the place was practically empty. Unfortunately, the 4 women from USC mouthing off about benefits killed any hope of a quiet dinner. Our waiter thought he was being cute but was rather obnoxious, encouraging us to steal the plates that weren't for sale. (We didn't.) The Stilton salad was tasteless and the deep fried artichoke hearts were OK. My husband ordered an end cut crown cut prime rib. The beef was apparently purchased at Safeway, very average and not worth comment. My filet medalions were undercooked (I ordered medium rare and got rare.) I ate around the edges the part that had stopped mooing. His creamed spinach was tasteless, my au gratin potatoes showed evidence of cheese, but I certainly couldn't taste any. All in all a waste of money. Fortunately it was expensed and I didn't loose a dime to this awful dinner.

1  Thank lmcaz06
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2008

A special place for an elegant dinner

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook