“Good quality food”

Ranked #138 of 703 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Good quality food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My aunt and I came to this establishment for a late lunch. My chicken burrito was superb. I wasn't expecting such a large burrito...and my small fries...wow...where I come from these would be 3 servings of fries. My aunt had a salad with chicken. We had great meals. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“We always come here when we're in Pasadena”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Whenever we visit my in-laws Pasadena, we have to go to Tops. I always get the chicken gyro, kids get cheeseburgers, and my husband gets the pastrami/hamburger sandwich with an order of fries. We always say, "It's so good!" They have many more items on their menu, but we tend to get the same thing. The regular order of fries is large (1/2 a box). The large order is huge (fills the entire box). Tops has good food, good selection, and good prices!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank omgj808
Los Angeles, California
“Best Gyros In Town”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I've never had anything but the gyros here. And fries. FANTASTIC! I can't speak to anything else on the menu because I'm so hooked on the dang gyros.

• Visited March 2012
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Decent kid's food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I took my young niece and nephew here as one of their favorite places. They loved their hot dogs -- my salad was fresh but boring. It was clean and "decent" but I would never go there without kids in tow.

• Visited April 2012
Pasadena, California
“Super clean and perfectly average...”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Mostly season-less. Very clean, very popular. But nowhere near the best burgers in town...which can be found at Smitty's