“Stinky service”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went here for dinner with friends - granted it was New Year's Day, but... we were told we had to wait at least 30 min for a table - there were plenty of empties around - when they called us 10 min later it was atleast 15 before the wait staff showed up to take our order. I had to ask for additional silverware as our table wasn't set when we sat down. The food was less than hot when it came out and things that were ordered as appetizers didn't come till after everything else had been served. I wouldn't bother to eat there again!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The service is good but food is horrible. All dishes tasted the same no matter what you order. The cook is very heavy with the soy sauce therefore dishes are very salty. The meat in the dishes itself is dry and not very fresh. Considered it serving American Chinese food it is still not good at all. If one's is looking for authentic Chinese food this will not be the restaurant you should go to.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a vegetarian, so I almost always get the Buddha's feast. Their food is fresh and seasoned just right. Generally great service and flexibility with the preparation. Sometimes the service is a little slow if they are busy.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was surprised to see the amount of negative comments. My family and I always have a good time when we come here. It is a nice environment. However, the last time we went, the service wasn't very good. I still recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Our server was great but the food was not. This was a big disappointment since we love the ones in Tampa, FL, Austin, Tx and Va. Noisy, not up to par with keeping things clean. It was like dining in a cafeteria.