“I am a regular” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Los Angeles
“I am a regular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2008

I frequent this place all the time and its not because its the best sushi I ever tasted, because its not. However, I like the idea of being able to pick your own food floating right in front of you and not rely on waiter/waitress to get it to you sooner or later. The selection of sushi varies hour by hour but you can always special order something from the chef. The prices are very good! However, the edamame is dry and I wouldn't touch it. And the wait can be long in the evenings, especially on the weekends.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“comparable to sushi mac”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2008

comparable to sushi mac

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good and fun. But...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2008

Really good and fun. But the cool thing is, I saw Eric Idle there, and since I am a huge Monty Python fan, I nearly wet myself. If it has been Terry Jones, I probably would have died a little inside... in a totally good way.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I wish there was a better selection. It was a fun experience though. Had to check it out once at least.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
“I've never had a bad experience at Afloat. I go to this restaurant all the time and the food is good and it's not...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2008

I've never had a bad experience at Afloat. I go to this restaurant all the time and the food is good and it's not expensive.

Been to Afloat Sushi? Share your experiences!