“Very good mexican restaurant”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #455 of 726 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been a regular at Margaritas for quite a few years...as a rule (when I go to a Mexican restaurant) I usually stay away from the "classic" dishes such as burritos and such and go for the specialties...no exception here (except for the Tacos, especially the soft ones)...my favorites are the Chicken or Beef chipotle, la costa special, beef picado, camarones zacatecas or the chicken mole.
the guac is also really good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came here for dinner. My wife had the carnitas salad and I had carnitas tacos. Normally, we would order somewhat different foods but not this time. Their service was good - the orders were taken accurately, quickly, and they kept checking on us to see if we needed more water or chips/salsa. I also ordered a regular margarita and it was pretty good - I can't say I've ever had a bad one, though! I guess I am giving an average rating because the carnitas on the tacos were pretty dry and a bit tasteless. My wife agreed with me on both counts for her salad.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Margarita's offers Great Food, Service, and Beverages at resonable prices. The Salsa and Chips are outstanding. This is the Best Mexican Food on the East Side of Pasadena!

1  Thank Parrothead1829-2
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is a good place to go to get the lunch buffet. And they have a great seafood taco salad!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I have dinner here several times a year. The service is always prompt and rarely is there a wait for a table. The chips and salsa are fresh and seemingly endless. My favorite dish is the chipotle beef, tender steak slices simmered in a spicy red sauce with onions and mushrooms. Pair it with a icy margarita for an excellent meal.