“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 31 Dessert in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arroyo Grande, California
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Difficult to find parking, but we did find a parking garage a couple of blocks away, Well worth the walk. We ordered the lunch specials and the servings were HUGE! Delicious salads and we ordered the cheesecake to go. Sonny was our server and provided top notch service. The cheesecake was so very delicious. We will definitely go here again when we are in town.

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Spokane, Washington
“Not the best Cheesecake Factory”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have been to several Cheesecake Factory locations. This was not as good as the other ones I have been to. There are many other good choices in Pasadena, look around a little more, UNLESS you have never been to a Cheesecake Factory. Note portions are really BIG

• Visited August 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Ok so it isn't a posh restaurant but if you want something really nice and don't want to wait too long then go here. I had only been once before and I really enjoyed the food so I was wanting to go again when I came to the USA again. I had the gluten free four cheese pasta lunch size dish and it was amazing, it was still to big for me so I had it to go, I also had the caramel peanut butter cup cheesecake and even though it wasn't as good as I thought it would be it was still yummy enough to eat it all. The service was amazing as well, the waitress was really friendly and she came by a few times to ask us if everything was ok.
Over all I loved it and would come back.

Visited August 2014
“don't expect to find Penny”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Nice american place. No problem if you are vegetarian, I got a veggie burger that was quite good. Beers are also fine. They have also a section of salads and some pizzas.
Suggest to try the cakes of course.

• Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Good restaurant, but portions too big!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We only ordered appetizers and cheesecakes and that was sufficient! The food is good, the drinks as well but not all the cheesecakes though!

• Visited May 2014