“A Special Place To Escape”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 32 Dessert in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

When you walk into this Pasadena favorite, you are transported somewhere else. It feels like New York to me. The atmosphere is alive, high ceilings, bustling servers, the smell of good food. I appreciate the freshness of the food and how good you feel after you finish it. I am not a cheesecake lover, so I dont finish my meal off with dessert, but I am positive it is the crowing glory to the experience. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I like to stop here for lunch every month or so while walking Old Town Pasadena. We always receive good service, and the menu is consistently good. Favorites of mine are the barbecue ranch chicken salad, which is huge, and garlic noodles, a pasta dish with spaghettini, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes in a garlic sauce, that you can get with chicken or shrimp. It is a large serving and I always eat half and take half home for lunch the next day. My husband, who is diabetic, likes their Skinnylicious menu, which has lots of low cal choices that are also very tasty.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

got a Birthday Card gift so off to CHEESECAKE FACTORY, Old Town, Pasadena - ambiance and service excellent - sat by window and watched the world go by - such fun - JUMBO SHRIMP SCAMPI with Angus STEAK DIANE with Mash - ohhhh so good - FRIED CATFISH and veggies for my fella ~ LONG ISLAND TEA for him and Ultra Margareeeeeta for me - both wellll made drinks! we both finished off with Moccaaa Coffee topped with whipped cream. now that was a fun outing all thoroughly enjoyed. couples/friends/family/solo/business - by the window was nice as the noice level was minimal vs. interior seating.

1  Thank 20neveradullmoment13
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Good restaurant with a very wide variety of menu items. Even though they were very busy, our party of four got seated within about three minutes of our arrival. Servers and entire staff was very friendly and helpful when it came to making our menu selections. Food was delivered hot and the wait time was very short. The food was very good and then came the dessert! Good luck making a selection from the dessert menu. There are many choices and any one of them will satisfy! You will not be dissapointed!!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Called in here for lunch mainly because we like the Big Bang Theory and they are always talking about the Pasadena Cheesecake Factory, but we were pleasantly surprised at just how nice it was. The food and service were both great. We had avoided eating at restaurant chains on our trip but we would definitely go to Cheesecake Factory again.