“A nice experience”
Review of Parkway Grill

Parkway Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkway Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 741 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: California
Description: Since 1984, Parkway Grill has specialized in a seasonal, market-driven approach to cooking that incorporates diverse influences and classic French technique. Demonstrating the ultimate commitment to fresh produce, the Parkway Grill planted its own organic vegetable and herb garden behind the restaurant. Tiki Salad, Brick-Oven Baked Cambozola Pear Flat Bread, and Whole Ginger Fried Catfish are long-time favorites. The design of the Parkway Grill is a study in casual sophistication, striking a perfect balance between elegance and rustic approachability. The brick walls are adorned with elegant paintings by Millard Sheets and mixologists prepare hand-crafted cocktails at the expansive bar, an original from 1920's Chicago. Parkway's award-winning wine cellar, comprised of upwards of three thousand bottles, includes a broad selection of wines served by the glass.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I'm not sure this restaurant lives up to the buzz, but it's quite enjoyable. My wife and I went with our son and his wife. The hostess was pleasant, the service overall was friendly and attentive, the wine list is extensive and reasonably priced.
The ambience is great, both interior and exterior. They have a large lot, with easy parking.
The food is the thing; everything we ordered was properly prepared, nicely presented, and served at the correct time and temperature. It was a delightful meal, and I can recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.
It's a bit pricey, but that's what pays for everything. The cost is reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had the Chilean Sea Bass, which was offered as a special. It was served with sausage and white beans, an unusual, but wonderful combination, The wine list was varied and the service responsive and informative. It is conveniently located right at the end of the freeway. the décor is wood grained and rustic.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had a business lunch here last week for 6 people. Nice ambiance with the restaurant two thirds packed. Food selection was extensive with a lot of specials also offered. Staff were friendly. The meal was very enjoyable so would definitely look to return when I am back in the area.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Parkway Grill as a recomendation from a co-worker, we were really impressed, I got the catfish and my husband the scallops with a green rissoto, everything was delicious, our waitress was very respectful, knowledgable and in general the ambience is perfect. I highly recomend this restaurant in Pasadena CA

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Came into town for an overnight stay and dined at my
favorite Pasadena restaurant. We were not disappointed.
The place is beautiful and the food great and fairly priced.
Whether it is chicken, fish or steak, you are sure to have
a flavorful and well prepared dish at this eatery. It is a restaurant that has been around a long time because it is
good.