“If you are looking for a classic steak house with Chops!”
Review of Arroyo Chop House

Arroyo Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Arroyo Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: California Ave.
Description: Ever-popular in the Pasadena area for the ultimate in business dinners, special-occasion dining and after-work cocktails hand crafted by the mixologists-Chop House has a broad appeal. USDA Prime Steaks, served exclusively, are aged, hand-cut daily, and perfectly seared in a 500 degree oven. Traditional steakhouse side dishes include creamed spinach, roasted garlic-mashed potatoes and massive asparagus spears. All desserts are made in-house including the signature Chocolate and Grand Marnier Souffles. The strikingly handsome restaurant exudes a youthful energy that gives the time-honored dining concept universal appeal. Our seasoned staff makes every effort to ensure our guests a remarkable dining experience and are happy to help guide them through the award-winning wine list.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not only is the food excellent at this steakhouse, but the atmosphere is right on the mark. With classic booths, a piano bar, ambient lighting, this is a good location for a date night. While I am the only one in my family who does not eat red meat, I always find a delicious seafood and poultry dish offered on the menu. Plus they serve excellent side dishes all a la carte.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Unfortunately I went to this restaurant with great expectations for a wonderful dining experience. What I was left with was a bad taste in my mouth and to never go again.The so called table side caesar salad did not taste or look like a normal caesar salad.The Chop House garlic bread was dry and did not have much garlic on it.The bone in filet they never could get right after 3 times of taking it back to the kitchen .The carmelized corn tasted like old corn.The scallop potatoes were kind of hard with no flavor.The macaroni & cheese was good. Maybe a few drinks before hand would have enhanced the meal! Also the waiter that prepared our table side caesar salad kept looking around like he had an appointment to go to!! If you are going to the restaurant then be sure and have a few drinks so you will not notice that the food is not good! Save your money!

1  Thank truffles1354
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the steak skewers and I have never tasted meat so tender, it melted in my mouth! My husband also had the fish and it was excellent. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I liked the quiet romantic atmosphere

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food, service and ambience are great at The Arroyo Chop House. We're regulars there and are never disappointed.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This place charges way too much for inconsistent food. I had great steaks and fish there and then steak and fish that lacked flavor. I dont see the need to go there again. I never know if its worth the money.

Been to Arroyo Chop House? Share your experiences!