“Okay for breakfast - but greasy”
Review of Marston's

Marston's
Ranked #15 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Really big portions - we probably could have split a meal between us. The service was very slow on a Thursday at 9 am during breakfast.

Food was greasy but decent.

Cute spot all in all though.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had a wonderful time enjoying a late morning weekday breakfast at Marston's. Staff were generous with their time and it was nice to see the place was full at a time when other restaurants are empty, clearly the local crowd knows where to go.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I tried Marston's because I recently started working in Pasadena and it was close to my office. I went here for breakfast on a weekday and parking was abundant and it was at tops 40% full. I am only a 2 year resident to the LA area, but noticed one of the Los Angeles mayoral candidates talking campaign strategy with some associates on the next table over. That is a good sign! I had their blueberry pancakes and were delicious! The service was prompt and I was finished without being rushed in 35 minutes. I would try them again and for other meals as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We walked out because it was just getting worse. I will not ever go back. Parking is awful too. Not sure why it draws a crowd.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Went on a late Sat. Morning, there was quite a wait, but sat at the 4 person counter. The server recommended the corn flake French toast which was fantastic! My husband's omelette was great. They offer fresh squeezed oj. Homey fun place with personable servers.