“Average”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pasadena, California
“Average”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I go here periodically though I have not in recent months. The last two times the food seemed stale. Another time I asked not to have hummus because I am allergic (seriously allergic). When I got home even though I did not have anything with hummus I tasted it on the food and my tongue started swelling. I like their food so when I went back I had to plead with them not to use any utensils that were used on hummus on my food. It was better.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Covina, California, USA
“Garlic sauce is great!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

However, that doesn't change the fact that the chicken was dry dry dry. This is the standard garlic sauce available in many Mediterranean style restaurants, so I wouldn't go rushing over to get the chicken just because of the garlic sauce. When we complained that the chicken was dry, they didn't offer to replace it with some fresher chicken. Haven't been back.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Falafel Fun!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I like coming here; it's a guilty pleasure, although not too guilty about it. Falafel is a weakness, and they have a great falafel sandwich. Their chicken dishes are not too shabby, either!

Visited March 2012
Glendora
“The best Chicken in California”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We go here every time we're in Pasadena, great food for good prices. The side dishes are as good and fresh as you could ask for and they have added some extras lately....Even if all you do is take out, you will love this place and keep going back...Kudos to the owners ...by the way when will you be opening a place in Glendora???

Visited January 2013
Pasadena, California
“Best Shawarma on this continent”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

In terms of Middle Eastern dining: Shawarma, chicken, Humus, falafel, or tabouli... Zankou offers the best inNorth America, hands-down I have not had better