I go here periodically though I have not in recent months. The last two times the food seemed stale. Another time I asked not to have hummus because I am allergic (seriously allergic). When I got home even though I did not have anything with hummus I tasted it on the food and my tongue started swelling. I like their food so when I went back I had to plead with them not to use any utensils that were used on hummus on my food. It was better.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.