“Always a wonderful meal”
Review of Houston's

Houston's
Ranked #2 of 703 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Always a wonderful meal”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Houston's is one of my favorite "chain" restaurants - the quality of the ones I've been to has been consistently wonderful. Our server was absolutely fantastic, the food delicious and a great drink menu - if you go try the artichoke appetizer - yum!!

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Maine
“Amazing dark ambience and attentive service.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Beautiful environment! Coconut shrimp sushi and rib eye steak were tasty. They provided hot towels to wipe our hands to start. They even brought chilled
Martini glasses to refresh our "warm" glasses even though we hadnt finished our manhattan yet! Great people.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Hang On To Your Plate”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Our family had lunch at Houston's on 7/29 while we were visiting our son in Pasadena. The atmosphere and food was very good. I had the California Roll w/Mango & Avocado Salad. The Sushi had Daikon in it which was a nice surprise because the daikon gave it a crunch that I wasn't expecting. The Salad had big chunks of very fresh Mango & Avocado which was really nice. The only thing that was a little shocking was when the waittress just swooped in and removed my daughter's plate when she wasn't even done yet. It happened so quickly that my daughter didn't even have time to react. We all just looked at each other wide-eyed and mouths gaping. My daughter was going to say something to the manager but decided it wasn't worth it since she only had a small amount of food left on her plate.......but STILL.......just because someone is not "actively eating" and is having a conversation with others at the table doesn't mean the wait-help should assume that it's ok to just remove your plate.

• Visited July 2012
West Sussex
“Try the hot fudge sundae”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Visited recently with my family. As visitors to Pasadena Houston's was recommended and we were not disappointed. Great service and excellent food.

• Visited July 2012
Pasadena, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely decor, good food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I didn't think much of Houston's from the outside but the interior is calming and lovely. It makes meals feel special without too much fussiness. Food was good too.