“Ok”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food is good but don't go if you are in a hurry. Order at the counter--from someone who is quite rude. Not a great atmosphere

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Three of us visited Euro Pane for the first time yesterday. I love this place. It's bright and airy, with indoor and outdoor seating. My daughter and I each had a roast beef sandwich, and it was just okay. My husband, though, had the croque-monsieur, which is like a ham and cheese panini that's covered with bechemel sauce and cheese. It was delicious. And the macaroons...oh, my gosh! Salted caramel, mocha...they were so good that, after we each had one and left and went to the Norton Simon, we stopped at Euro Pane on the way home and got more. I'm looking forward to the next time.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hard to choose what to eat! Very friendly service. Incredible pastries and the coffee was better than starbucks.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

It's hard to go wrong at Europane- baked goods are excellent and you can always find something you have not tried before. Excellent sandwich selection for lunch- loads of vegetarian options. The egg salad sandwich is fantastic- the egg yolks are still slightly soft and mashed on top an olive bread with a roasted tomato pesto YUM!! There are also some lovely quiches and veggie tarts - including a beet one!! Excellent macaroons and cookies if you just want a little treat bursting with flavor and delicacy!!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am so glad to have finally made the journey to Euro Pane. I had the quiche Lorraine and it was wonderful. The small roll that accompanied the dish was soft and fresh with small currants to make it special. I had a double macchiato which made me wonder why I love Starbucks when this was the real deal espresso drink.

I also brought home a pear cranberry strudel, a chocolate almond croissant and four macarons (Mocha, Sea salt caramel, passion fruit and blackberry.

Every bite has been truly exceptional.

2  Thank DMcClureDVM