“Finger Lickin' BBQ”

Robin's Wood Fire BBQ
Ranked #304 of 741 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Robin's Wood Fire BBQ is a special event and catering company the is open to the public Friday through Sunday from 11:00am-10:00pm. Established and Smoking Oak and Apple wood BBQ since 1982. Robin's Wood Fire BBQ is available for awesome Home and Corporate BBQ Catering seven days a week. Robin's Wood Fire BBQ is also available for Filming, Private Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Holiday Parties and is your Weekend BBQ Party Central
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Choice of BBQ sauces, quick service, extremely casual atmosphere (no dress up), reasonably priced food

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch at Robin's today. It is the children's favorite! Thank goodness the food is so fresh and good that I love it, too. We ordered cheeseburgers, fries and fresh squeezed lemonades. The place was quite busy which was nice to see on a Tuesday for lunch! Service was pleasant and the owner was there taking care of us customers.

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I was introduced to Robins when I was 17 and was thrilled from the first time I went. I in turn introduced it to my closest friends and they cannot stop talking about how much they like it. I used to be a frequent until I moved far away, but every time I visit home, this place is a go at least one time. Everything from sandwiches, to ribs, to sausages, to chicken, to fried fish (I'm particularly proud of, ironically) but I have never found anything I haven't loved about the place. Very adequately priced, and even more so for the "The Garbage Can Combo". Two of those can feed 5 hungry dudes, I know because my friends and I are fans. The slaw, while not a favorite of my friends, is definitely one of mine. Bleu cheese and pecans are a delicacy with that mixture and the Mad Dogg wings? Priceless. Honestly, have never had a bad experience, and I am shocked that this place doesn't have an average of at least 4 circles.

1  Thank Mister_Ace
Reviewed March 22, 2012

The children all wanted dinner tonight and asked for Robin's! The blueberry cornbreadmuffins were fresh out of the oven with blueberry butter...delicious!
We had fresh squeezed lemonades to drink and chocolate milk shakes. We split the waffles and chicken between the children. They loved it! I had fresh tri tip right out of the smoker with Robin's original BBQ sauce which was succulent. Another great meal at Robin's!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I were staying at a nearby motel who had a flyer for Robin's on the check-in desk. We felt like ribs for dinner. It happened to be a Sunday night, and we discovered their $12.95 all-you-can-eat rib ends. They are very, very good -- just as good as the ribs I have had in various places in the South. We had sides of cole slaw and an ear of corn. The slaw thankfully was not drowning in dressing, just the right compliment to the meat. The ear of corn was way over cooked, but it still felt good to have corn on the cob in March. We want to take some friends to this place! The decor is fun. It looks like a roadhouse from 50 years ago.