“Pasadena's best”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Del Mar
Transit: South Lake Avenue Gold Station
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We've been here twice and to most of the other Pasadena restaurants many times. This is our current favorite. Beautifully decorated. Superb service. Don't miss the cocktails! Great food and perfect pizza. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I don't know what other diners found, but I felt blown away by the beauty of this place. The owner and chef obviously did their homework with lamb, veal, pizza, and desserts prepared with attention to detail (spices, temperature and lightness of the dishes, the quality of the food). I would go here again in a heart beat! I have to say it was pretty full (a Friday night), so I assume a daytime or weekend experience might be less busy...but the conversations and conviviality make it worth going on a fairly busy night. A great place.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just as good as the NY Pizza we have been spoiled by.
Great staff, beautiful space and great wine selection.
Go..... you will love it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the cheese plate for Appetizer and it was delicious featuring 3 cheese types.
I ordered Pomodoro with braised short rib
and my wife ordered seafood pasta. Both were very tasty.
Our waiter was very knowledgable of the menu and when I inquired about a local lite beer he recommended Pasadena 1903. Good call on that .
Great atmosphere and the food was brought out quickly.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wow...love this restaurant. The service was out of this world! In fact I could say that this is the best service I have ever had at a restaurant...nice job! We had a business dinner with 5 people and it worked out great. It was quiet and we could talk and our fabulous tall red-headed server magically knew when to arrive and leave. The FOOD...was fabulous...very unique and very good. Try the fried brussel sprouts...I know sounds bad but its great. Deserts ...a must have and it was reasonable. Thanks to the owner for coming by and telling us the history of the restaurant and the many awards too. I would definitely be back to this restaurant. Rumor has it ..it turns into a speak-easy after 11 on the weekends.