“Just average”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #60 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It's on Colorado Street, near Target and Roy's Hawaiian fusion restaurant
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews. Thought it sounded like a fun place with good food. Very ordinary. Greens were not the freshest. Salad dressing was skimpy and lacked flavour. Really needed something to give it some spark, some interest. Rather boring.
Found a hair in one of our salads. Kinda lost our appetite after that.

1  Thank jinbc

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had an early dinner there before a movie at the Laemmle Playhouse 7. Had heard good things about it and liked the decor, so I was hopeful. I ordered a soup and salad combination: tortillla soup and a green salad with some interesting veggies. Both were so bland, it really took me by surprise. Probably will give it one more try one of these days, but was quite disappointed. I don't mind the cafeteria line, the prices seemed fair, but food that tastes like what I remember having in London (bland, bland, bland) just doesn't excite me at any cost.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Okay, it is a little weird to go to Pasadena just for the food, especially when you realize it's a cafeteria style restaurant, until you realize it's amazing. The quality of the food, the flavors, it's just yummy. Go vegan, if you'd like, or full tilt steak, they have it all. I look forward to Pasadena again, just for this gem.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

First time for us out-of-towners, even for my son who lives a few blocks away, and quite memorable! Fabulous salads, delicious dressings, and really good iced tea. And further evidence was the line out to the door by time we were done!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Second visit. Nice selection of really fresh and well prepared food. You can't go wrong with one of their salads - satisfying, healthy, and tasty. You have everything: meat, fish, vegetable. We highly recommend this unique dining experience. You can't go wrong.