“Unique”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #53 of 711 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It's on Colorado Street, near Target and Roy's Hawaiian fusion restaurant
Fairfax, Virginia
“Unique”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Second visit. Nice selection of really fresh and well prepared food. You can't go wrong with one of their salads - satisfying, healthy, and tasty. You have everything: meat, fish, vegetable. We highly recommend this unique dining experience. You can't go wrong.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“EXCEPTIONAL”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I can't remember the last time I had food that was this good. The salads are fresh and beautiful, there's something to be said for visually appealing food. The sandwich was delicious. The lemonade with fresh mint was fantastic and the service was the best. Several months ago, my sister told me this restaurant. I went when I was in Pasadena and I can't say enough good things about this place. If you're anywhere near Tender Greens, YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“tender=fresh”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Terrific variety of salads from vegan through steak. Knowledgeable counter and available wait staff for bottomless iced tea. The line can be long at noon but moves quickly. Outdoor seating in fresh air. Would be my go-to place for lunch if I lived here!

• Visited May 2013
Pasadena, California
“Fresh ingredients”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently visited this cafeteria style restaurant and loved the fresh ingredients and tasty dishes. I shared a large salad and a meatloaf/mashed potatoes dish with my parents. There wasn't one crumb left on the plates! I want to come back and try one of their desserts, which looked good, but we were too stuffed to try.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MrsCDinLA
Duncan, Canada
“Excellent food, fast service.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good little place for a quick meal. Lots of variety, friendly staff, good food and good service. Easy to find, especially if you use the parkade behind and get your ticket validated.

Visited April 2013