“Always delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Cupcake bakery in old town Pasadena 626.774.7719
Description: Cupcake bakery in old town Pasadena 626.774.7719
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been ordering yummy mini cupcakes from Dots for many occasions the past several years. There is such a variety to choose from, everyone is always happy to try several!! Favorites include Dulce de Leche, Salted Caramel Chocolate, Coconut Chocolate...The perfect bite size of deliciousness!
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Plus they have so many cute candles, sparklers, etc to make a birthday extra special!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The cupcakes are expensive but for a special occasion it's worth it. The cupcakes are moist and they keep up to three days. I wish they had yellow cake with shredded coconut but the the chocolate cake with the shredded coconut is still good. It's always a delight to walk out with the treats boxed in the cutest containers.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

These cupcakes are the best that we've had so far. They are so pretty to look at but once you bite into them , then you get a piece of heaven !

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This little cupcake shop was adjacent to the Pasadena Inn on Arroyo Parkway where we were staying. The place is tiny, but wow, the cupcakes are phenomenal. I stopped in, picked up a couple along with some coffee and headed back to our room. My wife and I ate them, were amazed, and immediately went back to get two more. I can’t remember what the names of them were, but based on the four we tried, I’m willing to bet you won’t be disappointed with anything you select.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Every time i need cupcakes, i got to Dot's. They have the cutest cupcakes. they have mini cupcakes and big ones. The boxes they come in are also really cute!