$170
$152
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$104
GreenTree Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$163
$129
$118
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$277
$187
$169
$148
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$139
$119
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Good location for rose bowel 20 min walk. Room was cleanish although very dated and carpet was dared/grubby didn't want to walk arouns with no shoes . On website when booking it said they had fridge and microwave the rooms we had neither. After staying for the night I woke up covered in a rash which looked as though I had been bitten.
We would not stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

This is definitely a no-frills motel but if you are looking for an inexpensive, clean, quiet place to stay near the Rose Bowl this is it. Actually the hotel itself is very cool in its painted murals and quite frankly, and it wouldn't take a whole lot to upgrade this place. Mattress & pillows pretty worn down, no hair dryers, towels pretty small, but again, very clean. The room was pretty warm when we got into it, but once the air conditioner was on, the room was very comfortable. We stayed in a room right at the busy traffic corner and we wouldn't have known that as there was no noise. Parking is limited. We found the staff very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2017

If you are looking for a place that is within walking distance to the Rose Bowl and are not into hotel "amenities" then this is the place. We stayed here for the U2 concert and although the hotel room itself is not the best, it was clean and close to the venue so that we could walk. The hotel owner seemed very nice and helpful. I would stay here again to attend an event at the Rose Bowl. I wouldn't stay her for an extended period of time if staying in Pasadena.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

I've been staying in hotels, motels, Airbnb's for 6 weeks while my home gets worked on. I reserved on Hotels.com but no one was at the desk for check-in. I rang the bell, called, hotels.com called, nothing. Finally a sleepy guy stumbles in and the operator with hotels.com is still on my line. I fill out the basic card with name, address, DL #, etc. Hotels.com asks to speak with the guy but the employee responds, "he has my number, have him call me." So he does and basically starts yelling at the operator and telling him that we were lying. He had been up front the whole time. He refused to honor our reservation and told us to leave before he calls the cops on us. When I asked for my slip with my info on it he says it's "hotel property." NEVER STAY HERE!!! I can't imagine what the rooms looked like

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Alex M
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Just a place to sleep. No frills. The parking lot was very small. After I circled the block for 15 minutes and seeing many no parking overnight signs, I finally parked in front of the dumpster. The first thing I noticed was the walk in closet was huge, but looked like it had leaks as towels were on the floor. There is hot water in shower and nice warm japanese/persian fur type blanket. There is one dresser and a folding chair. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: January 2017