See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here 1 Sunday night to Monday. There is a window that opens to the street/interstate for fresh air. The din is its own constant music but is dimmed by closing the window and putting on the fan/a/c that works fine. There is a view of the mountains beyond. There was a nice view from the bathroom window-but the owner is continuing renovations and is putting up louvers in some windows-which included that view. There was absolutely no odor in this motel- a nice rare and lovely absence. There was a nice working fridge, but no microwave, no coffee, no free breakfast. There was free and fast Wifi. A huge tv. Free parking- with many covered spaces. Plenty of towels-small, but absorbant and buffy. Nice soap, lotion, shower cap. Huge bathroom with granite counters and new tile, regular tub and shower-saver. We stayed in Room 123. The owner was available and attentive, accommodating, and continuing to put in renovations..we had a peek at the room next door...nice paint/colors and mirrors..The beds are firm. There was only a sheet and the bedspread--a next improvement could be a nice warm blanket between these. There are no lamps, only a bare flourescent bulb and sconce in the bedroom. No phone in the room. Very close to downtown Pasadena. The price was great at $65 for the night for a family of 3--2 queen beds. The checkout time was a bit too early at 10am..though the maid and then the owner knocked on the door, we were able to get things together without other pressure and left around a more usual time of 11am.

Room Tip: Ask for a Southern room away from the freeways/traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MinElPaso
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had lost my ID just before arriving at the hotel and was very tired. The staff worked with me alertly to figure out alternative ways to verify my identification and were so helpful. The rooms in the hotel are really very good for the price and I always find the staff incredibly welcoming. Nice TVs. Good hotel. Can't beat the value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had to make a quick change of hotel reservations because of a venue change. We've stayed at every level of hotel from third world dumps to 5 star resorts. I do COMPLETLEY understand getting what I paid for but...Our rooms had 4 towels that were about 18x24 and thread bare cheap. My skinny 16 year old son couldn't tie it around his waist. I wouldn't have used them on my car if I had a choice. No phone in the room, no coffepot no cups or ice bucket, don't think there was a vending machine but not sure. I was told to come ask if I wanted them to clean the room or give us new towels or change the sheets. It was a little disconcerting when the sign on the wall by the outside check-in (only choice, there was no lobby) said there was no prostitution or drugs allowed. The headboards in our room were 3 foot by 5 foot mirrors...The beds were without question the hardest, worst mattresses on the entire planet. Think box spring with no mattress on top. The pillows were mismatched and some had fabric on them like they were from a couch. The window by the beds had no window coverings so the streetlight outside felt a little like the runway lights at LAX. That having been said the TV was in fact huge and new, the bathroom was newly tiled and nice even if the management has the water temp on the water heaters dialed so low it is hard to get a hot shower. The owner did genuinely seemed to care about the guests and was helpful. I read lots of Trip Advisor reviews and think my "take it with a grain of salt" filter is pretty good. This hotel is what it is...If you are ok with what I've listed you'll be happy because of the price. If not you shouldn't stay here and then complain about it on Trip Advisor!

Room Tip: If you want a room with mirrored headboards they have them!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a great budget hotel if ur looking for a place to stay and sleep. It was 15 minutes to Hollywood via freeway. It was very clean and people here were friendly and helpful.
Very basic hotel. My only wish was thatthe room had a coffeemaker and the beds were really hard but we were so tired at the end of the day it didn't matter.
mcds panda express and jack in box were really close by as well as a grocery store so food options were available.
However I need that coffee in the morning so that was a drawback.
I was kinda scared when I booked... travelocity didnt show me the name until after I booked, based on the other reviews, but it seems like those other people may have been looking for a hilton, not a budget hotel under 60.

If ur looking for a clean place to sleep while checking out the sites, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Was in Pasadena and stated at this motel. Had a doubt when I drive into the motel. They charged me 60 bucks when I walked in the room I thought it was worth it . Nice big tv, new bathroom . The furniture was a bit outdated but I think for the price it was a steal!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family