“A taste of heaven”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #49 of 741 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: International
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My daughter and I went to this small, quiet cafe in Old Pasadena and we both had a really nice meal. There was such a lot of choice for all tastes. We had the lunchtime special and the portions were big that we didn't need a pudding. The prices are very reasonable and the service most helpful.

1  Thank Teacupcake

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I really like this restaurant. My significant other and I come here whenever we are in Pasadena. The menu is diverse and the food is very good. We have always had good service and it's very prompt. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This restaurant offered a great variety of vegan choices. They were willing to adjust any meal or smoothie with exchanges of vegetables or fruit. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Taste was fantastic.

1  Thank GirltravelerNC
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I would like to say in advance that I am not vegan. I agreed to go with my friends recently, though, who are. I would say the food, certainly different in taste, was better than I probably expected. The restaurant was clean , quiet, and condusive to enjoyable conversation. I know my friends were well pleased with the food. Service was very good and the waitress was very genteel. I think if you are vegan, this would probably be a very good choice.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I cannot recommend this place enough. The food was outstanding, and the portions huge. I could not finish the tofu curry i got. Which, by the way, was excellent. The only drawback is that it is a very open plan restaurant (but with great service) that feels not intimate--maybe its better at dinner?