“Wonderful Restaurant”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: International
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have just returned from Southern California visiting my daughter at Scripps College. We stumbled upon Green Earth Vegan Cafe this past Saturday. It was a great find. I am not a vegan or a vegetarian. My daughter is a fairly loose vegetarian. We both loved it. The food was excellent and well balanced. The service was excellent and the small restaurant is beautifully designed in a way that is calming in itself. As it happened I left my credit card there and the next day when I returned to get it on my way to the airport I opted to eat there again. Fantastic lasagne and great service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found this wonderful spot after searching for vegan dining on Yelp for a day trip to Pasadena. Loved, loved, loved it! I had the Curry Tofu with Quinoa and my sister had the Tofu scramble. Both were absolutely delicious. The restaurant is very clean with a good menu selection. Will definitely retun on my next trip to Pasadena.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I passed by this restaurant and it was maybe the only one there I saw "Vegan" in their sign. Sure i wanted to go there since i am a vegan myself.

unfortunately i did not have time to have a seat and eat there, but i could buy some take away food. i bought vegan chocolate, and organic white tea. that is amazing. I wish i had stayed there longer to try their mouth-watering menu.

price does not seem to be expensive. they also sell veggie non-alcoholic wine. sounds nice hein?

so if you are around pasadena city, it ´s worthy drop by there and have a nice vegan meal or buy some take away food or goodies.

1  Thank Theodoro L
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A refreshing treat. I loved the spinach mango orange smoothie (with a hint of vanilla) and a vegetable lasagna. The wait staff was super friendly, the menu was diverse, and the decor inviting. Just a few steps off Colorado on Fair Oaks, this will be a dinner destination every time I visit Pasadena!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

In Pasadena and looking for vegetarian food. Looked this up on yelp and was impressed by the reviews so we tried it. What a find! We had the orange mock chicken and pan seared tofu followed by Thai banana rolls. The sauces for both entrees were flavorful and unique. Everything tasted fresh and the service was great. Our server was enthusiastic about the menu and made many suggestions. It was hard to choose. This is a restaurant that calls for repeat visits!