“Nice Find”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: International
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A refreshing treat. I loved the spinach mango orange smoothie (with a hint of vanilla) and a vegetable lasagna. The wait staff was super friendly, the menu was diverse, and the decor inviting. Just a few steps off Colorado on Fair Oaks, this will be a dinner destination every time I visit Pasadena!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

In Pasadena and looking for vegetarian food. Looked this up on yelp and was impressed by the reviews so we tried it. What a find! We had the orange mock chicken and pan seared tofu followed by Thai banana rolls. The sauces for both entrees were flavorful and unique. Everything tasted fresh and the service was great. Our server was enthusiastic about the menu and made many suggestions. It was hard to choose. This is a restaurant that calls for repeat visits!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Green Earth Vegan Cuisine will be on the top of our list the next time we visit Pasadena. I love trying a new restaurant that has a peaceful atmosphere, great service, helpful staff, wonderful fresh food, competitive pricing AND mark the menu items that are or can be made gluten free. What a way to start a trip! I had the ‘Green Curry’ and my partner ordered, you guessed it, the ‘Sweet n Sour Sensation’. “This is really, really sweet” he commented, “Maybe I should have tried something else”. “You don’t have to finish it” I responded. Licking his fingers and chopsticks and mumbling “Yum, yum, maybe next time I will order some different”. The ‘Sweet and Sour Sensation’ was gone in about 6 minutes.
The ‘Green Curry’ tasted wonderful and like it had all fresh ingredients, including the herbs, and it was refreshing. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Excellent food & good friendly service, reasonably priced but worth the travel there.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

In Pasadena to shop at the swap meet at Pasadena City College and I got hungry and cranky. My partner prefers vegetarian so trip advisor to the rescue - a quick drive to downtown, covered parking across the street, and we were greeted and seated in record time. Smoothie for me iced tea for him. I had a delicious medley of peppers, onion, carrots and vegetable protein. He had noodles with tofu in a sweet and peppery sauce. Both happy. Pleasant staff. Nice menu. Clean and comfortable interior. We would go back.