“Amazing vegan food!”

Green Earth Vegan Cuisine
Ranked #95 of 716 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: International
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Ate hear during a trip to Pasadena to see the Gamble House! I'm a vegetarian and my other half is vegan and we loved this place! Wait staff was great and the food was amazing! We had the spring rolls, indian curry, "chicken" burger. All were delish...we didn't leave a crumb on our plates! Would definitely dine here again and again! Restaurant was very nicely decorated and very clean.

There are newer reviews for Green Earth Vegan Cuisine

Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is the place to invite all our friends to who are prone to turn up their noses to "vegan" foods.
They offer a great variety of different cultural foods, and serve them with a smile. A must try,...and a sure thing to change some of those finiky ideas of vegan meals.
The spinach & asparagas soup is to-die-for!!

1  Thank runnergirl1014
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was a pretty good vegan restaurant. It's very nice but not expensive, which is great. The sweet potato fries are a must-do and so is the chocolate almond cake. The entrees were good but nothing to rave about, at least not the three we tried at my table. All in all, though, it was good and a nice dining experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

On a recent trip to CA we did a "Vegan Crawl" and on a visit to nearby Huntington Gardens we popped into this little gem.

The service was great, very friendly staff. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very positive and warm. My husband and I both ordered the Gourmet burrito with a side of sweet potato fries. Typically most Vegan places love to load the food up with soy cheese, Green Earth didn't and I appreciate that. The burrito was simple but delicious. TVP, brown rice, pico and guacamole. Just the perfect balance. The fries were really good too, they gave you just enough without giving you too much.
I would def go back!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is a great Pasadena Vegan restaurant. Great soups and one of the best burritos I ever had (even when I ate meat). Also some really good vegan desserts.