As a huge Breeders Cup fan, I know to book VERY early. I have tried 2 other hotels already and was not happy with them. I consulted Trip Advisor and took Vagabond, then booked last December. Got a bargain rate, (less than $100 a night). Great location on Colorado Blvd near the race track. Room was good size, clean, had the best flatscreen TV we had ever gottten in a room, microwave and fridge. Bathroom was very tiny with almost no counterspace, but it looked renovated and was very clean. Towels were limited. One part of the drapes were falling down in the upper corner, more cosmetic than anything. Bed was a little firm, but reasonably comfortable. Overall, it was far better than the last two hotels we stayed in and a real bargain! Rooms were inside, there was an elevator to use. Free wifi. More than likely will use this Inn again next year. Definately recommend, these buildings were built long ago, the bathrooms are what they are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena