I stayed at 3 Pasadena hotels during a 4-week business trip. This was the cheapest, and quite a modest hotel, but it really had all I wanted and was excellent value. The pool was good for swimming in compared to the more expensive hotels. The breakfast was basic, but free and I could put a healthy filling combination together. The room was a bit larger than I expected, with good storage, a microwave oven and definitely clean. I was on the third floor, so handy to the washing machine - great on an extended trip. Main negative: the air conditioner was noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena